Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 10 - perseverance

It's late so I'll make some quick notes.  My friend pointed out to me today's devotional entry from Oswald chamber's My Utmost for His Highest.  It was about not just enduring but persevering and the difference between the two.  Amongst a few other things I related it to whole 30.... How just recently I've gotten into this mentality that I am going to survive the next 20 days versus how I can thrive in the next 20 days.  See, I started this with certain goals in mind and I kind of lost sight of them..... Lost my mojo, so to speak.  Here's to an attitude change- discovering some new foods and trying to enjoy the rest of whole 30 as much as I can.  I'm going to see this through trusting that I have much to learn from Him through even whole 30.  It's not just going to annoy me for the next 20 days.  I will embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment