Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 1

Day 1 was not too bad.... it actually kick started my recipe brainstorming.  New recipes have been running through my head all day!  I'm looking forward to trying these out this month.

One thing I noticed is that there is definitely a circadian rhythm to my appetite.  Savory all day, but my sweet tooth really kicks in in the evening after dinner.  I also really like texture....I miss the creaminess of my ice cream.  :(

Today's menu included 1) broccoli salad with apples, bacon and balsamic vinaigrette and 2) chicken curry

This morning's workout was a WOD.

The biggest thing I dislike about doing a 'diet' is the affect on social settings.  If someone cooks food for me, I feel terrible/rude about turning it down.  But I really do want to see how this experiment goes.  So, my solution?  I am going to use 'to go' plates and can save a lot in the freezer and wait to enjoy them in 29 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment